Summer is over and autumn brings the opportunity of enjoying hundreds of activities in northern Mallorca. Since Mallorca is not all sun and beaches, here’s a list of 5 things to do when visiting the north of the island:
- A dolphin watching tour and sunrise in Alcudia: on this tour, you will explore the amazing Bay of Alcudia, where you can admire the sunrise over the mountains on the eastern coast of the island. After contemplating the dawn, the route goes in search of dolphins; they can be seen swimming and jumping playfully, a truly unique experience.
- A catamaran tour in the Bay of Pollensa: Pollensa has one of the most beautiful bays in Mallorca, and what better way to discover it than by sea? A catamaran tour will make it possible for you to discover some of the most beautiful spots in the Bay of Pollensa: Cala Tuent, Cala Engossauba or the amazing Cabo de Formentor, one of the most spectacular views in Pollensa.
- Horse-back riding: Among the many excursions and experiences suggested by Sealand Villas, this is one of our favourites. You don’t have to be an expert horse rider, as there are several levels and groups available. The finale of this tour is a country-style barbecue dinner with entertainment and live music.
- The Alcudia Xperience bus: this is among the best ways to discover one of the most beautiful towns in northern Mallorca. Enjoy a panoramic tour of approximately 90 minutes, where you will discover the most important areas of Alcudia, like the hotel area, the commercial dock, Alcudiamar, Aucanada and the ancient Alcudia walls. Interested?
- A cruise along the Bay of Alcudia: this fantastic boat trip along the Bay of Alcudia will allow you to discover the spectacular coast of Alcudia, as well as seeing the sea through the boat’s glass bottom. The duration of this boat trip is approximately 2 hours.
Villa Roina is an impressive 4 bedroom house with fantastic views of the Puerto Pollensa countryside, 10 minutes' walk from th...MORE INFORMATION
Villa Conxa Bisanyes (formerly known as Villa Bisanyes) is in a pleasant countryside setting, located between the resort of Alcudi...MORE INFORMATION
Villa Diniz II, with its unique location, private pool and welcoming interiors, is an exciting addition to our programme. Ideally ...MORE INFORMATION
Ca'n Coll is a lovely, restored, stone farmhouse villa, sitting on the flat farmland between Pollensa town and Puerto Pollensa...MORE INFORMATION