Mallorca is an ideal destination at any time of the year. Although in summer the island doubles in population, because of mass tourism, winter is a perfect time to get to know every corner of this paradise. It is even possible to find deserted beaches and breathtaking viewpoints.
If you would like to acquire a house or spend a few days in winter in Mallorca we offer some ideas that will leave you open-mouthed.
1. have a snack in front of the sea. In areas such as Santa Ponsa, Puerto Alcudia or Port de Sóller you can enjoy front-row with no hassles of spectacular views, you only need to relax and enjoy a good Vermouth.
2. visit Palma de Mallorca. In winter the landscape of the Mallorcan capital changes completely. With a more cultural tourism than in summer, enjoy a walk around the streets of the old town, visit museums and Mallorca Cathedral (la Seu) without haste.
3. see the snow in the beautiful Sierra de Tramuntana. If you are lucky, you will be able to witness snow in Mallorca during your stay. Some of the villages where you can enjoy this spectacle are Deia, Esporles, Valldemossa and Escorca. If you are lucky enough to enjoy the beauty of white Mountains you will never forget it.
4. go hiking. For lovers of sports in Mallorca you can find countless routes and trails spread throughout the island. The Camí de s'Arxiduc, Torrent de Pareis, Lluc Monastery are some of the most popular, ideal to enjoy in the good days of winter.
5. cycling routes. In Mallorca cycling is a very popular sport, and in winter the roads are less traveled. Thanks to the good climate there are many cyclists who choose Mallorca as their destination. During our route we can enjoy the incredible views and take some pictures in good company.
We've already given you some reasons to visit this pearl of the Mediterranean.
Choose a time, grab the suitcase and start enjoying it.
La Vall is a central apartment in Puerto Pollensa a few steps from the square. La Vall is on the first floor ideal for families...MORE INFORMATION
Es Clot is one of the finest and most welcoming beachfront houses of North Mallorca. Enjoying a truly unique position right on ...MORE INFORMATION
The road leading to the village of Lluc is a heaven of peace and tranquillity in one of the most unspoilt areas of the island. And...MORE INFORMATION
Finding a sweet, one-bedroomed villa with private swimming pool is not easy. And, if you are a romantic couple, Fonto definitely t...MORE INFORMATION