Mallorca is an ideal destination at any time of the year. Although in summer the island doubles in population, because of mass tourism, winter is a perfect time to get to know every corner of this paradise. It is even possible to find deserted beaches and breathtaking viewpoints.
If you would like to acquire a house or spend a few days in winter in Mallorca we offer some ideas that will leave you open-mouthed.
1. have a snack in front of the sea. In areas such as Santa Ponsa, Puerto Alcudia or Port de Sóller you can enjoy front-row with no hassles of spectacular views, you only need to relax and enjoy a good Vermouth.
2. visit Palma de Mallorca. In winter the landscape of the Mallorcan capital changes completely. With a more cultural tourism than in summer, enjoy a walk around the streets of the old town, visit museums and Mallorca Cathedral (la Seu) without haste.
3. see the snow in the beautiful Sierra de Tramuntana. If you are lucky, you will be able to witness snow in Mallorca during your stay. Some of the villages where you can enjoy this spectacle are Deia, Esporles, Valldemossa and Escorca. If you are lucky enough to enjoy the beauty of white Mountains you will never forget it.
4. go hiking. For lovers of sports in Mallorca you can find countless routes and trails spread throughout the island. The Camí de s'Arxiduc, Torrent de Pareis, Lluc Monastery are some of the most popular, ideal to enjoy in the good days of winter.
5. cycling routes. In Mallorca cycling is a very popular sport, and in winter the roads are less traveled. Thanks to the good climate there are many cyclists who choose Mallorca as their destination. During our route we can enjoy the incredible views and take some pictures in good company.
We've already given you some reasons to visit this pearl of the Mediterranean.
Choose a time, grab the suitcase and start enjoying it.
Villa Gelaberts is a sweet and welcoming family holiday home with private pool, perfectly located in the area of Playa de Muro, wi...MORE INFORMATION
Two-story villa with 4 rooms located in the Serra de Tramuntana in the village of Mancor de la Vall. Enjoy a relaxing holiday i...MORE INFORMATION
The 2-bedroomed Villa Totxa is a delightfully pretty and sweet holiday home with private pool ideally located in the countryside o...MORE INFORMATION
Villa Lux, one of the most exclusive properties on Mallorca, stands proudly on the top of the hill of El Vila, above Puerto Pollen...MORE INFORMATION