Mallorca is an ideal destination at any time of the year. Although in summer the island doubles in population, because of mass tourism, winter is a perfect time to get to know every corner of this paradise. It is even possible to find deserted beaches and breathtaking viewpoints.
If you would like to acquire a house or spend a few days in winter in Mallorca we offer some ideas that will leave you open-mouthed.
1. have a snack in front of the sea. In areas such as Santa Ponsa, Puerto Alcudia or Port de Sóller you can enjoy front-row with no hassles of spectacular views, you only need to relax and enjoy a good Vermouth.
2. visit Palma de Mallorca. In winter the landscape of the Mallorcan capital changes completely. With a more cultural tourism than in summer, enjoy a walk around the streets of the old town, visit museums and Mallorca Cathedral (la Seu) without haste.
3. see the snow in the beautiful Sierra de Tramuntana. If you are lucky, you will be able to witness snow in Mallorca during your stay. Some of the villages where you can enjoy this spectacle are Deia, Esporles, Valldemossa and Escorca. If you are lucky enough to enjoy the beauty of white Mountains you will never forget it.
4. go hiking. For lovers of sports in Mallorca you can find countless routes and trails spread throughout the island. The Camí de s'Arxiduc, Torrent de Pareis, Lluc Monastery are some of the most popular, ideal to enjoy in the good days of winter.
5. cycling routes. In Mallorca cycling is a very popular sport, and in winter the roads are less traveled. Thanks to the good climate there are many cyclists who choose Mallorca as their destination. During our route we can enjoy the incredible views and take some pictures in good company.
We've already given you some reasons to visit this pearl of the Mediterranean.
Choose a time, grab the suitcase and start enjoying it.
Casa Horta 125 is a spacious and cozy holiday home, combining the freedom of a villa with the high value for money of an apartment...MORE INFORMATION
Unique location just 50m from the sandy beach of Puerto Pollensa, together with a private swimming pool and stylish interiors are ...MORE INFORMATION
Vall den Marc is a newly built impressive farmhouse luxury villa in Mallorca is the perfect country property that blends beautiful...MORE INFORMATION
Villa Monsy I is a semi detached villa and next door is Villa Monsy 11, great for renting together for larger families and is...MORE INFORMATION