One of Pollensa’s greatest charms are its incomparable natural surroundings: a landscape with typical Mediterranean vegetation and wonderful beaches, whether of fine sand or stone. Offering crystal clear waters, surrounded by dense pine forests and magnificent views, the beaches of this area of Majorca are well worth a visit.
Here are some of our suggestions for you to enjoy them (and they happen to be very close to some our villas):
- Cala Sant Vicenç: made up of four wonderful coves; Cala Barques, Cala Clara, Cala Molins and Cala Carbó. Visiting them guarantees the privilege of enjoying crystal clear waters and stunning surroundings.
- Cala Boquer: this unspoiled and uncrowded beach is also an excellent retreat for sailors, both for its location as its enclosed shape, which protects vessels from winds and strong currents.
- Cala Formentor: undoubtedly, one of the most popular beaches in Majorca due to its incomparable beauty. Semicircular in shape, it has a narrow strip of fine sand that outlines its clear waters. Directly opposite the beach, you can see the small island of Formentor; a view that you will probably never forget.
- Cala Murta: a cove framed by a cliff covered by pine forests. Made up of sand and gravel, this beach has facilities that make it ideal for family holidays: barbecues, camping areas, benches and picnic tables. Thanks to its closed and elongated shape, it is also perfect for
- Cala Es Caló: a small, unspoilt beach made of pebbles and gravel, 55 meters long and 20 meters wide. Its seabed is rocky with lots of vegetation, making it a perfect place for diving enthusiasts.
Doubts on which one to choose? We recommend you enjoy each and every one of them.