- Cala Sant Vicenç: made up of four wonderful coves; Cala Barques, Cala Clara, Cala Molins and Cala Carbó. Visiting them guarantees the privilege of enjoying crystal clear waters and stunning surroundings.
- Cala Boquer: this unspoiled and uncrowded beach is also an excellent retreat for sailors, both for its location as its enclosed shape, which protects vessels from winds and strong currents.
- Cala Formentor: undoubtedly, one of the most popular beaches in Majorca due to its incomparable beauty. Semicircular in shape, it has a narrow strip of fine sand that outlines its clear waters. Directly opposite the beach, you can see the small island of Formentor; a view that you will probably never forget.
- Cala Murta: a cove framed by a cliff covered by pine forests. Made up of sand and gravel, this beach has facilities that make it ideal for family holidays: barbecues, camping areas, benches and picnic tables. Thanks to its closed and elongated shape, it is also perfect for
- Cala Es Caló: a small, unspoilt beach made of pebbles and gravel, 55 meters long and 20 meters wide. Its seabed is rocky with lots of vegetation, making it a perfect place for diving enthusiasts.
Doubts on which one to choose? We recommend you enjoy each and every one of them.