Summer in Mallorca is over, but the island offers many other tourist attractions this time of year. Its mild climate means that you can enjoy it all year round; the following is a list of 5 things you can do other than swim in Mallorca’s beautiful beaches and coves:
1. Discover its beaches and coves in all tranquillity. Although the water’s temperature is not suitable for swimming, at least for most, the island has hidden coves of astounding beauty that are less crowded this time of year.
2. Discover the capital, Palma de Mallorca: a city full of culture and history, where every corner is a source of inspiration... what can you see?
- Mallorca Cathedral. The city’s most emblematic monument and the first thing you'll see whether you arrive by plane or boat. Built in Gothic style and a symbol of Mallorca’s historical and cultural heritage.
- La Lonja (Palma’s old fish-market).
- Parc de la Mar (an sea-side park).
- S'Hort del Rei (royal gardens).
3. The Drach caves. First explored in 1880, the caves have a depth of 25 meters and include the Martel lake, where you cannot miss a small live concert offered from a boat in the middle... Simply amazing!
4. Taste the island’s typical sweets. The ensaimada pastry is Mallorca’s most renown gastronomic product, you can find and taste all its versions, even stuffed with chocolate and custard.
5. Enjoy the sunset from Cape Formentor. What better way to end a perfect day than the views of Cape Formentor at dusk. A truly unique experience.
La Corbaia is a delightful home away from home in the green, unspoilt countryside near Artà. Sleeping up to 6 guests in 3 s...MORE INFORMATION
Soler de Baix is a sweet and cheerful villa, surrounded by unspoilt countryside and located close to Pollensa and the sandy beache...MORE INFORMATION
Nestling in the idyllic valley behind Pollensa golf course, in a quiet rural location, yet in easy reach of Pollensa old...MORE INFORMATION
Vadell is an exciting and welcoming property, perfectly located just 1.5km away from the old town of Pollensa, featuring one of th...MORE INFORMATION