Summer in Mallorca is over, but the island offers many other tourist attractions this time of year. Its mild climate means that you can enjoy it all year round; the following is a list of 5 things you can do other than swim in Mallorca’s beautiful beaches and coves:
1. Discover its beaches and coves in all tranquillity. Although the water’s temperature is not suitable for swimming, at least for most, the island has hidden coves of astounding beauty that are less crowded this time of year.
2. Discover the capital, Palma de Mallorca: a city full of culture and history, where every corner is a source of inspiration... what can you see?
- Mallorca Cathedral. The city’s most emblematic monument and the first thing you'll see whether you arrive by plane or boat. Built in Gothic style and a symbol of Mallorca’s historical and cultural heritage.
- La Lonja (Palma’s old fish-market).
- Parc de la Mar (an sea-side park).
- S'Hort del Rei (royal gardens).
3. The Drach caves. First explored in 1880, the caves have a depth of 25 meters and include the Martel lake, where you cannot miss a small live concert offered from a boat in the middle... Simply amazing!
4. Taste the island’s typical sweets. The ensaimada pastry is Mallorca’s most renown gastronomic product, you can find and taste all its versions, even stuffed with chocolate and custard.
5. Enjoy the sunset from Cape Formentor. What better way to end a perfect day than the views of Cape Formentor at dusk. A truly unique experience.
Alfonsa is a welcoming and modern one-bedroomed villa with private swimming pool, ideal for a romantic couple, perfectly set in a ...MORE INFORMATION
Villa Monsy I is a semi detached villa and next door is Villa Monsy 11, great for renting together for larger families and is...MORE INFORMATION
Unique location just 50m from the sandy beach of Puerto Pollensa, together with a private swimming pool and stylish interiors are ...MORE INFORMATION
Can Fiol is an imposing stone-built villa with modern interiors and stunning outdoor areas. Perfectly located between Pollensa and...MORE INFORMATION