We want to make it as easy as possible for you to book your villa holiday.
Call us on 01903 210507
Monday – Friday 9am - 5.30pm or Saturday 10am - 4pm.
Alternatively, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will hold a provisional booking for 48 hours, while you discuss the details with the other members of your party. Confirmation of the provisional booking will be given to you either by telephone or reply email, together with the date the option will expire.
If you decide that you would like to go ahead with your provisional booking, your booking will be marked firm and a deposit payment will be required. Details as follows;
Villas / Apartments: A 25% deposit of the total property rental will be required. All deposits are non-refundable.
Flights: not included in the booking. Use our flights search function on the Flights page.
Confirmation and balance
A full confirmation invoice will be issued on receipt of your deposit payment. Please check the confirmation invoice carefully to make sure all is in order with your booking. Your balance is due 10 weeks prior to your departure date. Payment can be made by cheque, debit/credit card or bank transfer. A zero confirmation invoice will be issued on receipt of your balance payment.
Note – Full payment is required on all bookings made within 10 weeks of departure.
All travel documents will be sent to you approximately 14 days prior to your departure date. Please check/read these carefully and do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or queries.
ADVANCE REGISTRATION BOOKINGS
Many of our clients repeat and travel with us year after year and for this reason our properties get booked up very early indeed (with some clients booking while they are either on holiday or immediately on return to the UK). To avoid disappointment, if you have a property that is of interest to you, we are happy to pre-register your choice and dates for the following year. Pre-registration can be made by telephone, fax or e-mail. Once we have allocated your name against the specific property, we will confirm this in writing to you. However, pre-registration is taken/accepted subject to the contract on the property being renewed, and therefore we suggest that it is not advisable to book your flights prior to your accommodation being confirmed. As soon as we have access to our contracted villas and prices, we will contact you, this is in line with the general release of our new brochure. We will require a 10% deposit followed by a further 15% once the brochure has been released.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN YOUR BOOKING
All holiday payments are protected through our ABTA (Association of British Travel Agents) and CAA/ATOL (Air Travel Organisers’ Licence) licences. Our prices include:
1) Your villa/apartment accommodation –
Prices and services included:
Prices are shown on a weekly rental basis and are up to the maximum occupancy of the accommodation. We must be advised in advance how many people are in your party and all names and passport information must be provided. We will not allow any persons over the maximum occupancy to accommodate a villa/apartment and, should this arise, they will be asked to vacate the property immediately. Topping or tailing is not permitted in any of our properties. Villas and apartments are self contained, fully furnished and equipped with bed linen and towels, kitchen equipment, including full fridge/freezer, cooker with oven/hob, crockery, cutlery and all kitchen ware. All of our properties have dishwashers, washing machines and microwaves, but please refer to the VILLA FEATURES box for full property information. Maid service – your accommodation will be fully cleaned and prepared for your arrival. Maid duties during your stay include: change of towels, cleaning of bathrooms/shower rooms. As a general rule you receive cleaning twice a week. Linen is changed weekly for two week stays. Maids are not responsible for personal laundry, washing-up the dishes or removal of rubbish.
TIME OF ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE OF THE PROPERTY. Our properties can be occupied from 5 pm and must be vacated before 10am on the departure day. We ask for your utmost cooperation. Pool cleaning and garden maintenance – the standard service is weekly, dependent on weather conditions. It is not always possible for these services to be carried out on changeover days. We ask for your cooperation when our pool and garden maintenance staff visit, as it is imperative to keep the properties well maintained for our clients’ enjoyment throughout the year.
Gas, electricity and water are included.
Heating, using the air conditioning system on a warm setting, is included in the price for holidays between 23rd March - 2nd November 2019. This is on a timer and is available for use between 14:00-16:00hours and 20:00-08:00 hours.
Where stated in the villa description central heating is available at an additional cost of £125 per week. This is also on a timer for use between 14:00-16:00 hours and 20:00-08:00 hours.
Pool heating is on request and at a supplementary charge of £175 per week for holidays at Font Xica Petit, Font Xica Gran and Ponent between 23rd March – 2nd November 2019.
WIFI is available free of charge in selected villas.
2) Your car hire – A group ‘A’ car is included in the weekly rental price for all accommodations. Our car hire is competitively priced and includes unlimited mileage, CDW with excess and theft and taxes. Additional insurances need to be taken out locally.
3) Welcome food pack - A complimentary welcome food pack containing essential provisions will be delivered to your accommodation for your arrival. They vary slightly according to availability, but always include essentials such as bread, butter, jam, water, coffee, tea, sugar, milk, toilet rolls and matches. Superior welcome packs can be requested at an additional charge of £55 for up to 6 people or £80 for up to 10 people. Ask our Sales team on 01903 210507 for details.
4) Services of our local Resort Office and Team – expert local knowledge and assistance from our friendly Resort team – 6 days a week.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR BOOKING
Our prices do not include the following (but all are bookable with Sealand Villas);
- Flights - Should you wish to book flights for your chosen holiday, go to the Flights page. When making your own flight arrangements, we strongly recommend that you book daytime flights. The majority of our properties are located in the countryside and you might have difficulty in locating the property at night.
- Upgraded or additional car hire - Our car hire is competitively priced and includes unlimited mileage, CDW with excess and theft and taxes. Extra car insurance is a must. See page 109.
- Taxi Transfers – Between your destination airport and your accommodation. We are happy to arrange your taxi transfer from Palma Airport to your chosen property on either a single or return basis. Contact us for further details.
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance – It is compulsory and a condition of booking that you have adequate travel insurance for the duration of your holiday. If you decide not to take our recommended policy – see page 108 – you must arrange your own cover to the same or higher standard and let us know the name of your alternative insurer.
- Family-important items – The maximum number of cots permitted in any of our properties are two. Sheets/bedding is supplied for standard cots, however we do not supply sheets /bedding should you wish to take your own travel cot. Cots and high chairs may not be the types normally found in the UK - cots maybe travel cot style, high chairs may be the clip-on variety. One cot and high chair will be included in each booking should they be required. Additional cots and high chairs and the hire of bedsides and stair gates will be at an additional £25 per item per week.
- Other extras – All on request and bookable in advance; Extra beds – where the bed configuration in a property may not meet your personal requirements, it may be possible, with our permission and with the permission of the property agent/owner, to arrange an extra bed. Charge of £75.00 per week. Please contact the Sales team for details.