Ca’n Moixet is set in pretty countryside between Pollença town and the coast, with lovely views of the hill known as Puig Maria, the most distinctive landmark in the area. There’s a short but steep hike to the top of the hill for those with energy to burn, and it’s just five minutes by car to the old town of Pollença, renowned for its buzzy cafés and colourful Sunday market.
The convenient location between beach and town gives this charming, single-storey villa very wide appeal, but what we love most about it is the wonderful outdoor space. If you’re travelling with younger children, the big lawns are perfect for wobbly toddlers or a kick about with a football, and there’s plenty of shade on the covered dining terrace for cooling off. You can rustle up lunch for the family or dinner for two by the summer kitchen, or simply enjoy a nightcap by the private pool savouring the sounds and smells of the Pollença countryside.
Bright and airy, with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the villa offers plenty of space for a family or two couples travelling together. The wide sandy arc of Puerto Pollença beach is a just a short drive away, and here you can also find boat trips, sailing schools and the smart new marina which is a great spot for people watching from a waterside café. For a more traditional feel, Pollença old town is a very relaxing place to explore by day or by night.
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player; leads to terrace
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher; leads to terrace
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- 2 twin bedrooms; leads to terrace
- Complimentary WiFi
- Utility area with washing machine and sink
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Weekly clean with linen and towel change
- Table tennis
- Summer kitchen in separate building at the end of the garden
- Garden pond
- Built-in stone barbecue
- Poolside shower
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4m (depth 1.1m – 1.75m) with Roman steps
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails. We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes, due to factors beyond our control, reliability can be affected.
- Shops/restaurants (Pollença Town) 5min drive
- Beaches (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Palma airport 50min drive
Sleeps 6 people
Free car hire