A long private driveway leads to this beautiful stone-built country house, set in spacious grounds, lying between the historic old town of Pollença and Cala San Vicente, an area renowned for its delightful coves and beaches.
Located in the most scenic countryside with an enchanting garden, the house is still only a ten-minute drive to Puerto Pollença beach.
The spacious interiors offer exposed wooden beams, stone walls and arches plus a lovely wood burning stove. Outside, the swimming pool, summer kitchen and barbecue add to the appeal of this splendid house set in such a peaceful and tranquil environment.
For bookings made before 15/12/2022 we will send a link from our bank where you can pay the Ecotax by credit card before your arrival. This tax is mandatory. For bookings made after 15/12/2022, the sale price already includes the Ecotax.
- Living/dining room with Satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels), DVD/CD player
- Kitchen includes oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher
- Double bedroom
- Double bedroom
- 2 twin bedrooms
- Shower room
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Washing machine
- Iron, ironing board, hairdryer, pool and bath towels provided
- Summer kitchen
- Private swimming pool 8m x 4.5m (depth 1m – 1.9m)
- All properties with WiFi are able to support basic functionality such as web browsing and checking emails*
* We aim to offer an uninterrupted service but sometimes due to factors beyond our control reliability can be affected.
- Beaches (Cala San Viçente) 6min drive
- Beaches (Puerto Pollença) 10min drive
- Restaurants/shops (Pollença) 5min drive
- Palma and airport 55min drive
Sleeps 8 people